- Dec 22, 2023
- Back to list
What should be noted when purchasing pyrolysis plant?...
（picture：What Should be Noted When Purchasing Pyrolysis Plant?）
1. Learn about the qualifications of the pyrolysis plant manufacturers: When choosing a pyrolysis equipment manufacturer, you can learn about their qualifications and reputation. You can check their license, tax registration certificate, organization code certificate, and other related documents to ensure that they are legitimate manufacturers.
2. Check the manufacturer's production site: You can visit it for on-site inspection to learn about its production process, equipment quality, production capacity, and other information. At the same time, it is also possible to observe the production and management situation of manufacturers to know more about their production capacity and management level.
3. Learn about the manufacturer's after-sales service: After purchasing waste pyrolysis plants, timely after-sales service and technical support are required. Therefore, it is important to know the after-sales service situation, including the item, method, response time, etc.
4. Learn about the quality of the pyrolysis products: It is important to understand the quality of the products, including their performance, reliability, durability, etc. You can view the quality inspection reports, certifications, and other related documents to ensure the quality meets relevant standards and requirements.
5. Learn about the manufacturer's customer evaluation: including their evaluation of product quality,after-sales service, price, and other aspects.
Choosing a reliable manufacturer of waste pyrolysis equipment is an important step in starting a pyrolysis project. Huayin has 30 years of experience in pyrolysis projects, we have demo running factory for your visit!